ASIAWATER is the longest running and the leading trade event for water and wastewater industry for developing Asia. The event is running on its 11th year and is being held biennially in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The 11th edition of ASIAWATER will be held on 31 March – 2 April 2020 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (KLCC). It offers a stream of business opportunities and networking platforms for water management and infrastructure. ASIAWATER aims to continuously promote public, private and community partnership and showcasing the latest technologies and effective solutions related to water and wastewater.
WHY VISIT ASIAWATER?
- Features over 2,000 Local and International prominent water companies, equipment manufacturers, authorized distributors and other key players in the water and wastewater industry from 32 Countries.
- Featuring over 23 Exhibitor Profile.
- Presents 11 International and Regional Pavilions from Austria, Bavaria, China, EU, Germany, Illinois, Korea, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, The Netherlands and The Water Environment Federation (WEF).
- More than 50 High-level Free-to-Attend Conference and Seminar sessions with the best local and international speakers.
- ASIAWATER is supported by Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment & Climate Change (MESTECC), Department of Irrigation and Drainage (DID), Malaysian Water Association (MWA), National Water Services Commission (SPAN), Myanmar Engineering Society (MES), Philippine Water Works Association (PWWA), Singapore Water Association (SWA), Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association (VWSA) as well as Southeast Asian Water Utilities Network (SEAWUN).